很簡潔實用的英文簽名帶翻譯 我為你感到自豪
- 英文簽名
- 關注:3.25W次
導讀:有時候我我們能需要表達我們的心情和感受,不想要那麼直白的話其實是可以用英文簽名來代替,這樣顯得又含蓄又低調。
I'm very proud of you.(我為你感到自豪。)
I'm doing great.(我過得很好。)
That's really something.(那真是了不起!)
Nothing special.(沒什麼特別的。)
No doubt about it.(毫無疑問。)
So far so good.(到目前為止,一切都好。)
Things couldn''t be better.(一切順利。)
How about yourself?(你自己呢?)
Today is a great day.(今天是個好日子。)
Are you making progress?(有進展嗎?)
May I have your name, please?(請問尊姓大名?)
I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)
I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在這裏過得愉快。)
Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)
That''s a great idea!(好主意!)
Please say hello to your mother for me.(請代我向你母親問好。)
I'm glad to have met you.(很高興遇到你。)
Don''t forget us.(別忘了我們。)
Keep in touch.(保持聯繫。)
I had a wonderful time here.(我在這裏度過了難忘的時光。)
Have a nice weekend.(週末愉快。)
Same to you.(彼此彼此。)
Nice talking to you.(很高興與你聊天。)
Take care of yourself.(自己當心/照顧好你自己。)
Thank you for everything.(謝謝你的多方關照/你為我所做的一切。)
Thank you all for coming.(謝謝光臨。)
I appreciate your help.(我感謝你的幫助。)
You''re always welcome.(別客氣/不用謝)
Forget it.(算了吧)
It was my pleasure.(不用謝。)
I made a mistake.(我弄錯了。)
I''m terribly sorry.(實在抱歉。)
I must apologize!(我必須道歉!)
I feel terrible.(我感覺糟透了。)
It''s not your fault. (那不是你的錯。)
Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打擾一下/打擾你了。)
What do you do?(你做什麼工作?)
How do you like your new job?(你覺得你的新工作怎樣?)
I like it a lot.(我很喜歡。)
I like reading and listening to music.(我喜歡閲讀和欣賞音樂。)
- 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://ygncw.com/zh-hk/qianming/yingwenqian/r3wjv2.html