《DotA2》中幾個英雄的搞笑配音臺詞
- 熱點資訊
- 關注:1.29W次
既嘲諷又搭訕《DotA2》英雄雷人臺詞彙總
攻擊:
You point, I'll punch! 你指哪兒我打哪兒!
I always do your dirty work。我總是幫你幹髒活兒。
釋放不穩定化合物的時候:
Throw the damn thing! 把那個破玩意兒扔了!
Shaken and stirred!搖一搖,再攪一攪~
Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 沒聽見我告訴你把它丟了嗎?
Greed is good 這個大家都懂的
嘲諷英雄:
Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts。想買坐騎找蝙蝠騎士去!
Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子你在放甲烷?嚇死我了!
I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把極寒幽魂融化了能得到什麼
Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿,你覺得昆卡會知道我偷了他的朗姆酒嗎?
Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄,如果我把你放在燒杯裏晃悠兩下。。。
One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium 一隻骷髏王可以提供一整天所需的鈣!
Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓你有點骨質疏鬆,多吃點菠菜。
Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline! 放開我的虹吸管,發條全身都是汽油!
I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛,我不需要樹幹就可以敲死你
You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!我的關節在出血!
補兵:
Only ninety eight percent pure? 難道只有98%的純度?
死掉:
Must've mixed up the formula! 一定是配方弄錯了!
Shoulda brought a bigger ogre。我應該抓一隻更大的食人魔的!
復活:
Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失敗也是一種成功,不大對勁的那種
Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也許我應該找些更穩定的配方
I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner. 但願我沒有把什麼東西落在爐子上
拾取復活盾:
Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!這玩意兒對咱倆都有用麼?那就太好了!
- 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://ygncw.com/jisuanji/redian/r3vowx.html